State Delegate Replacement

If you are a state delegate and you are unable to attend:

  • Notify your precinct chair
  • Tell them you are unable to attend the state convention
  • Resign your delegate seat
  • The precinct chair will appoint a replacement

If you are a precinct chair and any of your state delegates have moved, passed away, resigned, or have been disqualified (no longer a registered Republican, etc.):

  • Appoint another registered Republican in your precinct who agrees to attend
  • Send their name and contact information to and
  • Do this before May 11th, so they can get the information to the state party